It’s Monday and a start to a fresh new week.
By now, you’ve probably seen a few memes about how someone hate Monday, how the weekend was ok short, and how they just wish they have another day off.
It’s so easy to get caught up in the negativity on a Monday and become drained before the week even starts.
How do you combat it? How do you turn it around and make Monday work for you?
Let’s beat the Monday blues by:
1. Waking up early to brain dump. Spend some time getting rid of your morning thinking and starting your day with a fresh mind. It’s easy to carry yesterday’s failures and worries into the next day.
2. Create a gratitude list. List all the things you are grateful for on this beautiful Monday. There’s so much to smile about.
3. Have a goal. Conquer a Monday goal so you don’t feel like Monday is a waste or that you want it to be over before it start.
Let’s conquer Monday, together.
My weekly goals are:
- Post 5 blog posts for the #SheHealsChallenge
- Design a blogger shirt and create a social campaign
- Finish my graduate school application
- Finish reading The Will to Change: Men, Masculinity and Love
- Practice a cartoon drawing
- Work with Brianna to craft a pitch for a podcast for teen girls
What are your goals for the upcoming week? Share them in the comments below and let’s hold each other accountable.
Don’t forget to come join the #SheHeals challenge over on Twitter.